Things Seen In OneEye So Far
Here is a list of the things seen in OneEye so far. This is a list collaborated from various forums and the people that contributed to my study. I’d like to thank all those that have contributed, particularly; Ummah.com, ScienceForums.net, Alittleweird.com, & Unexplained-Mysteries.com. If you see anything that is not in this list, please let us know and we will add it to this list. There’s also a Poll on the what people have seen most in OneEye from the list of things seen so far. Once you think you can see something(s), please take a moment to cast your vote in the Poll below.
Here are the things seen in OneEye so far:
- Butterflies (x2)
- Mouth of a snake
- An Owl
- Ray fish
- An animal emitting fire
- A smiling cat (both NE & SW of pupil)
- A frying pan
- A plate (with bannanas or barayani)
- Inside of a half cut fruit
Miscellaneous (will be categorised later)
- A Covenant Drop-ship
- A mark made by a tyre, an alien
- The face of Optimus Prime
- A Viking war ship with oars
- The Swastika
- Ohm (3^)
- A ring
- Hot air balloon
- Faces – carved into a circular 3-D totem (pole).
- Many more eyes
- Boats in a docking bay
- Soccer ball
- Cave drawings
- Top-down view of the craft in Flight of The Navigator
Religious or Spiritual
- Star of David
- Christian Cross
- Ying Yang
- Lo-Shu Turtle
- Dome of a Masjid (mosque)
- Allah’s name in Arabic script
- A Mandala (tool for various processes including inspiration, meditation, etc)
Further additions are welcome. Thank you 🙂
This entry was posted by Bizza on September 15, 2009 at 11:17 pm, and is filed under OneEye. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.