Posts tagged OneEye
My Thoughts On OneEye9
Hello to everyone and thank you for your patience regarding the posting of this very important section. After much thought, I have decided to let you all know what my thoughts are on my discovery of OneEye and what it “may” mean (for me anyway).
Please remember that these are my own personal experiences & views and is not intended to reflect anyone else’s experiences & views whatsoever. I’d also like to clarify that I am usually of sound judgment and my approach to anything in life is usually one with pure objectiveness, logic and strict scrutiny, but also holding an open mind to theories that are sound in logic, or justifiable using empirical evidences and reliable sources to support it.
I’m also fully aware that one can make out images of just about anything when looking at the clouds, or even from a grainy wall. The term often used for these kinds of perspective interpretations is called “pareidolia”. I do not think that this is the case, especially after what I went though. It was just way too weird to put it down to just “happenstance”!
After a year of introspection, bewilderment, exponential learning curves with bizarre experiences, which lead from my discovery of this weird graph (“OneEye”); it dawned upon me one day, that everything I had learned and experienced was all for a reason. And a mighty BIG reason too!
What did my discovery of “OneEye”, the mathematical ratio PHI, and my spiritual beliefs have to do with all this?
Well, it dawned upon me one night when I was looking at OneEye once again, when I had a sudden epiphany, where all my knowledge, all that I had learned in that year, coupled with my experiences, flashed in my mind in a split second. That moment was truly one of the most daunting experiences I have ever experienced. This was to me, a personal message from Allah, about something far beyond the scope I had already learned.
I believe, whole-heartedly, that this was a warning and a reminder from Allah (swt), to me personally (at least). That the ultimate message was (and still is) a reminder and a warning;
- Of the imminent arrival of the Anti-Christ (Dajjal). The ‘one-eyed one’, yet a non-cycloptic man. The biggest liar and the most evil of all creations. The false messiah.
- The Dajjal will come (falsely) in peace and “dazzle” the whole world with his knowledge, charm and amazing talents (i.e. musically, artistically, financially, medically, scientifically etc.)
- He will represent all walks of life and all denominations, but later convince even the most ‘hardened believers’ that ‘their own religions were wrong, by presenting strong cases for this. Eventually, he will announce his own religion.
- That he will ultimately reveal his evil intent and declare himself a prophet and then later, a god; via illusionary effects, false promises and empty gifts.
- He will rule the world with a ‘system’ in place, both prior and during his presence.
- His arrival will be “prepared” due to the application and implications of this “system” (which is of great importance to us all right now!), and then welcomed by “certain groups of people” whom are very aware of all this, and know exactly what is needed to be accomplished before his appearance. These people will use (amongst many other techniques); an ancient “craft” which has been very effective in manipulating and controlling the masses.
But he (and his followers) will be defeated, as promised by Allah (swt), so don’t fear folks! Our saviours will be two men;
- The Mahdi – the “rightly guided” one, whom will know how the Dajjalic-system works and will instill justice, abolish certain taxes and usury (financial interest), as well as reuniting the Islamic world).
- Isaa – (may Allah be pleased with him) – Jesus, son of Maryam (may Allah be pleased with her) – Mother Mary. He will personally kill the Dajjal, as only he can.
I will try to elaborate on all the above points and who our saviors will be without getting too in-depth, yet outlining the crux of the main topics. I will also try to show how there is a deep similarity between Muslims and Christians in this belief, but also the differences.
I also find it my duty as a Muslim to be observant and respectful of all the major holy scriptures that our Creator has bestowed upon us; the Tevrat (Torah handed down to Moses (pbuh)), Zebur (Psalms handed down to Davud (pbuh)), Injiil (Gospels pertaining to the life of Isaa (pbuh) through the Apostles), and the noble Qur’an handed down to Mohammad (pbuh)).
Over the next chapters, I will provide extracts from the sources of my study and for you all to see what I have learned along the way. It is, in effect, a connexion to all that is important to me as a person, and I aim to make you all aware of certain “elements” in our world, of which you may, or may not be aware of.
So here is a list of the pages/posts I have prepared, that relate to what I mentioned above, and much more:
Chapter 1. What Does Islam Say About The Dajjal (Anti-Christ)?
Chapter 2. What Does Christianity Say About The Anti-Christ?
Chapter 3. Who Are The Followers Of Dajjal?
Chapter 4. What Does The PHI Ratio Have To Do With This?
Chapter 5. The Arrival Of Dajjal (The False Messiah).
Chapter 6. The Arrivals of The Mahdi and Isaa (a.s).
Chapter 7. My Conclusion.
I will hopefully post these chapters one by one, or all at once, depending on the time I have. I may even add a chapter or two in-between to highlight the Jewish view on all this also. It would be highly appreciated if anyone could let me know if you pick up on any errors or omissions. Any additions or commentary are also very welcome.
A special thanks goes out to the “mysterious” Everchanging for all his help, interest and contributions to EyePhi.com.
Thank you all for your time. Please stay tuned and may you all have a wonderful day/night wherever you are!
Salaam and Peace. 🙂
Things Seen In OneEye So Far0
Here is a list of the things seen in OneEye so far. This is a list collaborated from various forums and the people that contributed to my study. I’d like to thank all those that have contributed, particularly; Ummah.com, ScienceForums.net, Alittleweird.com, & Unexplained-Mysteries.com. If you see anything that is not in this list, please let us know and we will add it to this list. There’s also a Poll on the what people have seen most in OneEye from the list of things seen so far. Once you think you can see something(s), please take a moment to cast your vote in the Poll below.
Here are the things seen in OneEye so far:
- Butterflies (x2)
- Mouth of a snake
- An Owl
- Ray fish
- An animal emitting fire
- A smiling cat (both NE & SW of pupil)
- A frying pan
- A plate (with bannanas or barayani)
- Inside of a half cut fruit
Miscellaneous (will be categorised later)
- A Covenant Drop-ship
- A mark made by a tyre, an alien
- The face of Optimus Prime
- A Viking war ship with oars
- The Swastika
- Ohm (3^)
- A ring
- Hot air balloon
- Faces – carved into a circular 3-D totem (pole).
- Many more eyes
- Boats in a docking bay
- Soccer ball
- Cave drawings
- Top-down view of the craft in Flight of The Navigator
Religious or Spiritual
- Star of David
- Christian Cross
- Ying Yang
- Lo-Shu Turtle
- Dome of a Masjid (mosque)
- Allah’s name in Arabic script
- A Mandala (tool for various processes including inspiration, meditation, etc)
Further additions are welcome. Thank you 🙂
How I Discovered “OneEye”7
I discovered the graph of OneEye around early Nov-2004 after my close friend (Fred Rouda) asked me a freak question about the number 9. He asked, “Do you know anything about the number 9?” knowing I love things like this. I answered, “no, except it’s an upside down six.” He then said, “There’s something weird about it. Did you know, when you multiply 9 with ANY number, the resulting digits ALWAYS add up to 9?” I answered with a simple…“wow”. So I tested it!
Let’s see… 9×4=36, which =9 (when you add 3+6). Again 9×42=378… now 3+7+8=18…and 1+8=9!!! See? Trust me I did an excel calculation and found it does this till infinity (not that I could!). All multiples of 9 always add up to 9 when the resulting digits are reduced to their single-digit-sum. This concept is also known as the “Rule of Nines” and also “Modulo 9“.
How did the graph appear?
Well, being the insatiably inquisitive me… I hopped on my computer and thought I’d see what happens with all the basic numbers in our times tables, as this ‘9 theory’ really boggled my mind a little and invigorated it as well. I looked at all the numbers in our times-tables and noticed that after I added all the digits for each number, a repetitive pattern appeared. I found that the resulting numbers keep repeating itself infinitely, after every 9th column/row.
Here is the repeating 9×9 block of numbers in our times tables (after reducing each number to a single digit):
I later found that this is also know as the “Vedic Square” in Indian Mathematics. Now this is where I thought, I’d graph this section to see what comes up? Scatter graph… nothing. Line Graph… nothing. Bar graphs, Pie graphs, all showed nothing but straight lines and circles. Then…. I tried the WireFrameContouring graph and… voila! Out popped this eye! My jaw dropped and I ended up staring at it for a good hour or two, wondering what the *#*% it was?
It was soon after this little discovery that a lot of weird things started to happen to me. I started experiencing an increased level of awareness and knowledge. Eventually I realized this was my own spiritual journey and it was the weirdest 😯 year following after this but I won’t go into it now (it’s in the next post: What Followed After My Discovery). Remember that it all started with one question about one number… the number 9!
How To Bring Out “OneEye” From Our Times Tables
To do this yourself, all you need is a Microsoft Office Excel program (or more advanced contour graphing tools). Here is a step-by-step instruction on how you can do this too:
- Start a new page from your program and save it first under whatever name you want.
- Write down the numbers from the times-table starting from 1x’s to 9x’s into each cell. It should look something like this so far:
Times Table 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 x.1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 x.2 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 x.3 3 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27 x.4 4 8 12 16 20 24 28 32 36 x.5 5 10 15 20 25 30 35 40 45 x.6 6 12 18 24 30 36 42 48 54 x.7 7 14 21 28 35 42 49 56 63 x.8 8 16 24 32 40 48 56 64 72 x.9 9 18 27 36 45 54 63 72 81
(Note that I don’t go beyond the 9x’s table because the numbers after x9 repeat infinitely, so for example, all 10x’s results in the same sequence as the 1x’s and 11x’s = 2x’s etc, so you get it repeating over and over once you reduce each number to its “single-digit-root/sum”. Therefore, we will only use the 9×9 square – this will become evident to you further on).
- Now reduce each number above to single digit numbers by adding each. That is; if we look at 42, it adds to 6 as a single-digit-sum. Take 48 as well as an example and we get 12 in this case, so we further reduce 12, to 3 in the end. Now do this for each cell and you should get the Vedic Square as shown previously.
- Once you have this, you should surround the square with all 9’s like this (as it naturally should be);
- This is now your area to graph. Highlight this block (on your excel page) by holding your mouse over the first number (top left) and click-hold all the way through to the last number in the block (bottom right).
- Now go to the graphing tool bar in the “Insert” menu where you should see the “charts” charting tools bar (for MS Office 2007), otherwise it should be visible on the top bar in older versions.
- Go to the “Surface” graphing area and select the “Wireframe Contour” graph (NOT the 3D one!) … and click on it.
- To get the graph to show up quickly, just click “next” to anything asked and that should lead you to the final resulting graph. You can remove the info around the axis’ later.
- Congratulations! 😀 You should now see a graph of an eye (“OneEye”) exactly like this:
If you want an excel sheet showing how this is done just send me a request via my contact form, or email to: info(at)eyephi.com. Enjoy!